The perfect cocktail for your weekend entertaining or even just an evening night cap.
We recommend using a strong espresso with a pleasing aroma like the Supremo.
A smooth drop with a slightly stronger taste, Supremo will blend well with the Baileys and whiskey.
- 2 Supremo PODiSTA pod espresso extracts
- 30ml Baileys liqueur
- 30ml whiskey
- 1/3 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 scoops vanilla ice-cream, to serve. (Optional).
- Combine the espresso extract, Baileys liqueur and whiskey in a small jug. Cover and place in the fridge to chill.
- Place the espresso, ice cubes, milk and ice-cream in a jug until smooth.
- Drizzle topping around the inside of serving glasses. Divide the mixture among the glasses.
- Top with ice-cream if desired.
Image via marthastewart.com and recipe via taste.com.au